Providing the highest-quality educational programs for your children is our mission at A Colorful World Learning Center. When you want to give your youngsters a kick start to their education and enhance their years of personal development, you've come to the right place.
At our daycare center in Columbus, OH, we strive to build a strong foundation for children and aid them in their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development. Infants through students 12 years of age benefit from our staff of highly-educated, caring teachers through our variety of well-rounded programs with individual attention in a safe, nurturing environment. Students receive up to three meals and a snack per day.
- Infants -- Our loving teachers focus on balance and building on early language skills, motor skill development, sensory development, and play and rest while building a sense of trust and bonding with your child.
- Toddlers -- Teachers focus on sensory experiences with stories, music, games, and art with an emphasis on language skills in preparation for reading.
- Pre-school -- Children are encouraged to explore and are challenged to learn with an introduction to language, math, science, and social skills.
- Pre-kindergarten -- Individualized curriculum to meet each child's learning styles promotes independence and helps them prepare for lifelong learning and character development.
- School-agers -- Students spend time with younger students before and after school in an engaging and enriching environment. Activities focus on arts and humanities, service learning, character development, literacy, homework and academic support, and games.
Give your children the quality education and caring attention they deserve. Contact your local childcare experts at (614) 235-2600 today for more information.